By injecting artificial intelligence and deep sector knowledge Finantix enables Wealth Managers, Insurers and Banks to develop and nurture client relationships, to consolidate client knowledge and intelligence, to deliver insightful and compliant advice, to generate continuous analytics and decisioning support.
Our component based approach cuts deployment cost. Our single platform for broad digital advisory functions reduces integration. Our flexible architecture is enterprise ready and highly scalable. Our deployment happens at pace, while protecting client ownership of critical projects.
Training and Certification
Training – For Confidence, Productivity and Independence Our training – delivered by our own dedicated Professional Services Organisation – has a single-minded objective: sustained success.
We work with our clients and the key actors in their technology eco-systems. We develop their skills and insights to interact confidently, productively and independently with our products.
The Finantix Approach
Ecosystem Wide – Our Finantix Professional Services organisation is tasked with training and supporting key actors including System Integrators, Partners and Clients (internal IT teams) as they implement innovative business solutions based on Finantix products. They do this through our Finantix Academy.
Adaptable – Our training flexes to match and support a wide variety of product choices and implementation scenarios. These include phased and agile-led projects, multi-country, standalone or existing portal integration, microservices, core banking engine-independent and holistic, front-end to back-end integrating and aggregating.
Always Current and Relevant – We run all training support projects in lock step with our Finantix Product Development organisation. This tightly coordinated approach ensures cutting-edge training that fully complements our latest products.
Finantix digital transformation technology recognised by Private Banker International in the 2017 Private Banking Switzerland Awards. The awards celebrate excellence in private banking across the Swiss region. The independent panel of judges chose Finantix for Excellence in Customer Experience.
For a global financial institution, Finantix supports the journey to consistently improve customer experience in over 30 markets…
Finantix – key role in supporting one of the First 20 major international institutions build high quality client intelligence
For one of the 20 most important financial institutions, Finantix overcomes the human research and linguistic challenges of achieving high-quality client intelligence, across all client lifecycle events
Finantix – key enabler in accelerating a major international institution journey to client portal excellence
For a global financial institution, through mobile and web channels, Finantix delivers new levels of customer experience, technology consistency and ease of centralised digital team support.
Our business partners are essential to offering best value to our clients. That’s why they are fundamental to our success.
We are proud that we partner with leading consultancies and IT vendors to help bring incisive, integrated solutions to clients.
The Finantix Approach
- Open. We provide all Finantix clients with an open architecture. Our approach ensures they can control how their own talent and technology are deployed while challenging solutions are being implemented.
- Proven. Our approach is proven and reliable. It covers accelerating time to market and removing failure risk. Applying the latest agile methodologies, we offer clients enhanced ownership and control of their mission critical digital projects.
Why Partner with Finantix?
- Multi-country. Multi-platform. As a Finantix partner you can deliver multi-country and multi-platform digital implementation projects, based on our highly componentised environment. • Major bid opportunities. You can align your capabilities to take advantage of opportunities to bid for major digital transformation projects, globally.
- Strong market positioning. You can combine your existing capabilities with Finantix branding and market reputation, positioning yourself strongly for installation in Tier 1 financial institutions, worldwide.
- ‘Heavy lifting’ done for you. We do the ‘heavy lifting’ for you, allowing you to focus on your clients and markets. Our deep and rich Finantix API library gives you access to engines, modules and simulators that allow you to focus on differentiating from your competitors. You can avoid spending significant time (and money) on building additional capabilities or reimplementing them across multiple channels.
Types of Partnership
As we expand our alliances and partnerships, we offer two channels to collaboration with prospective partners:
- Business Partnerships: Here, the focus is SaaS or on-premise solutions. We aim to join forces to leverage complementary Partner and Finantix technologies, networking or consultancy capabilities, to deliver best of breed solutions to joint customers. We carefully select our Partners, ensuring our clients have best product delivered through an optimised, seamless and holistic approach.
- Service Partnerships: This model is aimed at software integrators and developers. They must combine market leading position with service provision capabilities to Finantix clients, either in specific regions or globally.
After training and certification through the Finantix Academy, our Partners are ready to provide the best quality client services. Our clients are guaranteed service from trained consultants who are fully familiar with, and adhere to, our standards, terminology, pricing, and overall business strategy.
Does your organisation share our mission to deliver best quality products, holistically and seamlessly, for financial industry players? If it does, contact our Partnership team to begin a conversation.