Personal, Relevant, Timely and Actionable: Client Engagement in the ‘Next Normal’
To jump start the discussion we will share the results of our recent survey on ‘Client Engagement in Wealth Management’, undertaken by WealthBriefing and Finantix. Alois Pirker will present the views of Aite Group, who have been researching and writing extensively on this and related topics.
Event moderators will address the following questions during what we hope will be an interactive discussion:
- How have technology priorities for firms changed due to the recent crisis? Have new items been added to the executive agenda? Are others being descoped?
- Have you seen a shift in the type of information and guidance your clients are asking for?
- Have you seen a shift in the channels / ways your clients are asking you to communicate with them through?
- What new practices for client interaction have you found to be most effective?
- Would you consider your effort to provide advice to clients has changed in the last 12 months? Will it change in the next 12 months?
- If you could wave a magic wand to improve the RM – client relationship and experience, where would you wave it?
Alois Pirker, Research Director, Aite Group’s Wealth Management Practice
Stephen Harris, CEO, WealthBriefing
Wendy Spires, Head of Research, WealthBriefing
Alessandro Tonchia, Co-Founder and Head of Strategy, Finantix