Iselin to continue to drive expansion of EMEA Sales and Marketing function Team further strengthened with appointment of Basel-based Aurelia Philippoz
London / Zürich, 14 May 2020: Finantix, the leading global provider of trusted technology to the wealth management, insurance and banking industries, today announces the appointment of Albert Iselin to the role of Executive Director for EMEA, further widening his remit and responsibilities. He is supported by a strong team which includes new hire Aurelia Philippoz who brings previous marketing communications experience with Swiss financial industry players to her new sales and marketing role. Based in Switzerland, one of Finantix’s strategically important markets and home to many of its existing clients, Iselin will continue to report to Finantix Chief Commercial Officer, Christine Ciriani. He will focus on further expanding Finantix’s presence across the EMEA region, supported by a team which includes:
- Anja de Troyer, Client Product Manager. de Troyer’s extensive experience includes advising both international and niche firms in the Swiss wealth management space across multiple domains including front office optimisation, regulation and complex technology transformations.
- Eva Jasiecka, who as Global Commercial Director will support strategy, commercial positioning and continue to grow key and existing clients
- Aurelia Philippoz, who joins the Swiss team as Inside Sales and Marketing Executive. With solid sector experience, account management skills and fluency in French, German, Italian and English, Phillippoz has also developed and can rely on a strong network across the Swiss financial industry.
- Jérôme Vasamillet, who joined the Swiss team in Geneva as Business Development Director in Autumn 2019. Vasamillet was formerly in roles including Senior Investment Counsellor at Deutsche Bank and EFG Asset Management after beginning his career with a FinTech startup.
- Gareth Williams, Business Development Director, UK. Williams joined Finantix in 2019 from Investec Wealth & Investment UK where he spent over four years as Head of IT Service Delivery and Head of IT Infrastructure.
This announcement follows on from the recent acquisition of Zurich-based InCube, whose Artificial Intelligence (AI) specialists, quant and software engineers, and finance experts are helping to consolidate and strengthen Finantix’s award winning platform. By strategically growing its European team, Finantix is now in a position to leverage its breadth of skills and expertise to focus on developing new products and services globally.
Albert Iselin, Executive Director, EMEA, Finantix said: “I look forward to further accelerating the Finantix presence across the EMEA region, and to working with the experienced and knowledgeable team that we have built and will continue to build. The integration of skilled members from InCube with our existing global team put us in a powerful position going forward.”
Christine Ciriani, Chief Commercial Officer for Finantix: “Both our recent acquisition of InCube and continued development of our European team are evidence of our ongoing commitment to building out our presence across EMEA. I am excited to work with Albert to continue to build our footprint in Switzerland and across EMEA, driving best practices in his new role. As a leader in cross-border wealth management, this focus is entirely consistent with our global expansion strategy.”