The experts discuss the nature of the Asian wealth management defining the needs for the years ahead. They will ponder whether this broad digital revolution is being properly embraced, and if not, who might get left behind. They will debate whether technology investment is being properly targeted and executed, and they will discuss how the wealth management organisations competing in the Asia region can best adopt and assimilate these new technologies.
What is it: a one-hour video discussions where professionals in the Asian wealth management industry participate; Damien Piper, Regional Director Asia, Finantix, will be on the panel alongside other speakers from DBS Bank, Obuhi, QUO, BlackRock and Azqore.
- What are the digital investments they are making today?
- How will they embrace the growth of wealth in local markets?
- How does this conflict with or complement their traditional International business?
- How must they position themselves today to succeed?
- How can firms best address their cost / income problems leveraging digital and technology?
- What’s the role of tech vendors and partners?
- How are they developing the investment and advisory proposition?
- Are the necessary tactical reactions to the Covid-19 challenges compromising long term strategic decisions?
- How do you improve execution capabilities?
- Building vs buying software solutions across the Banking Industry – what are the trends?
- Do banks need to shift towards digital delivery models – how will this occur?