This edition of the Hubbis Digital Dialogue Series will mine down into the digital shafts to assess to what extent the global pandemic has accelerated the need for digital solutions in the world of wealth management, and to what extent this would have occurred in any case, albeit over a somewhat more extended timetable. Will digital solutions be in even greater demand in the months and years ahead within local wealth management firms?
What is it: a one-hour video discussions where professionals in the Asian wealth management industry participate. Julien Le Noble, Senior Director, Finantix Asia Pacific, will be on the panel alongside other speakers from Bain & Company, Crealogix and Quo.
• How can banks / wealth managers serve the mass affluent segment better and improve the proposition?
• How must they evolve their operating model?
• What’s their strategy to build the wealth business?
• How can they increase profitability and reduce cost?
• Are banks forming partnerships and with whom?
• What is the role of the RM? How can you enable them?
• What is the private banking LIGHT model?
• What products should they sell to who?
• Does the concept of delivering advice in local markets really exist?
• How can they get the wealth continuum right?
• How can they leverage of other parts of their own bank?