Intelligent monitoring of client risk – an AI driven approach to KYC and AML
Join us for a two-part webinar series in which we explore the concrete application of Artificial Intelligence to KYC and AML
In this webinar series, we discuss how technology can help tackle these challenges systematically and at scale, reducing both compliance costs and reputational risk for Wealth Managers. Each part of the series will have two dates for you to choose to attend. Please join us for informative and interactive events.
Part Two – Know Your Clients…better and faster
Applying advanced data analytics to implement effective transaction monitoring and improve the quality of KYC files
During this session, we will explore:
- How financial institutions can leverage data analytics including machine learning and natural language processing (NLP) for customised transaction screening and detection of non-compliant KYC files
- How to set up an optimal automated workflow and seamlessly integrate analytics solutions into existing processes
- Three concrete examples of tailored analyses that detect potentially incomplete KYC profiles
- Anna Ksiezopolska, Head of Data Science InCube Group (a Finantix company)
- Aleksandra Chirkina, Senior Data Scientist, Incube Group (a Finantix company)
- Wednesday 2nd December 2020 at 9 AM GMT/ 10 AM CET/ 5 PM SGT
- Tuesday 8th December 2020 at 10 AM EST / 3 PM GMT / 4 PM CET
- 45 minutes
We hope you can join us!