We are delighted to announce Finantix is a gold sponsor at the 5th edition of Private Banking & Wealth Management Conference: Switzerland 2020 Virtual Conference. The event will see the gathering of industry leaders, giving participants the opportunity to engage with one another digitally.
On the day (10th Nov), Finantix participation will involve a presentation at 2:50 pm and a panel discussion at 3:30 pm with Boris Rankov, Head of Digital Advisory.
2:50 pm The Netflixing of advice: From House View to Recommended for You
- Digital connectivity and data-driven personalisation as key differentiators in the race to serve the NextGen of digital-savvy wealth management clients
- Unlocking business value from data to deliver personal, relevant, and timely advice
- A shift from a reactive to a proactive advisory model with real client dialogue sustained by contextualised, data-driven insights
- The digital end-to-end advisory journey: from idea discovery to digital proposals to sharing and discussing with clients using remote collaboration tools
3:30 pm How will private wealth investment strategy change moving forward?
- Putting the spotlight on how to optimise wealth management investment strategies in a post Covid-19 world
- Sharing ideas for improving returns for clients, meeting customer expectations, and investing in resilient assets for long-term success
- Getting a foothold in new and growing markets: exploring private equity, emerging markets, alternatives and digital assets and more
- Where should investors store their wealth? Diversifying portfolios and increasing returns for 2021 and beyond
- Will transformation in the investment landscape ever replace core banking?