How should your firm approach this time of unprecedented change and opportunity? What tools and solutions are available to help you navigate the challenges and provide the services your clients are looking for, before your competitors can react?
- The importance of client-centricity and digital platforms to deliver more meaningful, more personalized, and more efficient services to your clients
- Digitalizing advisory services in wealth and asset management: the benefits of the hybrid model and expanding digital collaboration with clients beyond simple chats
- Using artificial intelligence and machine learning to increase the personalization and the relevance of investment advice and client recommendations
- Digital transformation one step at the time: integrating across systems a modular, scalable and future proof platform
- Thursday 29th October at 16:00 JST
- 1 hour